Friday, August 14, 2009

Alltel Ringback Tones


Get Alltel Ringbacks  instantly
Click Here to Start




So, I recently changed my cellphone provider to Alltel. One of the coolest features they provide are ringback tones and I've been really happy with them so far. You might not know them by the name, but I bet you have heard them before. Ringback tones are when you call someone and instead of getting a boring old ring, you hear a great song. I always wondered how people did that, and now I know. Apparently I just had the wrong cellphone provider.


What's really nice is that they seem to have a great selection of tones so I can really express myself. From Michael Jackson to Nickelback, they allow me to be as unique as I want. It also allows me to set specific ringback tones for specific numbers. That way when my boss calls me on my cellphone, he doesn't get the wrong impression about me from my ringtone.

Alltel's ringback tones might not have been why I switched, but it's an awesome perk to their service.

No comments:

Post a Comment